You might have heard of rice sizer bras to help women figure out what size breast implants they want. Well, you can try making your own at-home rice sizer to see what your Brazilian butt lift potential results could look like.
But if you’re still not quite sure, there’s really no stand-in for consulting an experienced cosmetic surgeon and asking his or her professional opinion.
How to Give Rice Sizers a Try
Rice sizers can give you a general idea of what your BBL results might look like. If you want to give this method a try, follow these steps:
- Place a CD in the bottom of a pair of pantyhose.
- Fill with rice. The amount of rice will stand in for different cc’s of volume for your BBL. Keep in mind that your cosmetic surgeon will likely recommend a higher number of cc’s of transferred fat for your actual procedure to account for some fat loss.
- Tie off the top of the pantyhose, then cut off the excess.
- Put in place and see how you look with different BBL sizes!
Rice sizers aren’t a substitute for consulting a cosmetic surgeon about your BBL.
Use these rice measurements for different sizes:
- 1/4 cup of rice = 75 cc’s
- 1/2 cup of rice = 150 cc’s
- 1 cup of rice= 300 cc’s
Still Have Questions? Consult Dr. Andan
Rice sizers can give you a general idea of how big you might want to go with your BBL, but they shouldn’t be used as a substitute for a consultation with an experienced cosmetic surgeon, like Dr. Andan. Discuss your sizing thoughts and goals with him before moving forward with the procedure.