Your body is yours to keep for a lifetime. Bringing out the best in your appearance can help you embrace a more confident side of yourself, enjoy a figure you can feel proud of and allow you to fit more comfortably into your dream wardrobe. Today, men and women of all ages feel increasingly committed to discovering how their outer physique can better reflect how they feel inside.
Why Choose Dr. Andan
If you’ve been frustrated with problems getting in shape through diet and exercise, New York cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gordon Andan, who is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, can help you achieve your desired look through body contouring.
The first step in achieving your ideal look is to talk one-on-one with Dr. Andan. Contact us today or call 516-746-0155 to request your consultation.
Body Contouring Options
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck corrects loose stomach skin, repairs separated abdominal muscles and sculpts the midsection into a slimmer shape.
- Liposuction: More than simply fat removal, the process of liposculpture carefully streamlines problem spots in the body that store unwanted fat for a completely natural looking and shapely form.
- 360° Liposuction: Dr. Andan offers liposuction of the entire torso, including the abs, waist, hips and back for more comprehensive body contouring.
- VASER Hi Def® Lipo: The VASERlipo® System uses tissue-selective ultrasound technology for advanced muscle etching results, accentuating your six-pack or other target area.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy and motherhood can change your body shape for better or for worse. A mommy makeover means you don’t need to sacrifice your figure when you decide to have a family.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: For shapelier curves below and above the waistline, the Brazilian butt lift combines body contouring with buttocks augmentation using your own fat cells.
- Other Body Contouring: Additional body contouring like a body lift, thigh lift or arm lift can enhance, tighten and tone problem areas that remain behind following drastic weight loss, or that appear as the result of aging or genetics.
All our cosmetic surgeries are performed in our AAAHC accredited operating facility, which represents our commitment to providing you with the highest level of quality care.