Why Choose Dr. Andan
Dr. Gordon Andan is a skilled, board-certified cosmetic surgeon with offices in Manhattan and Long Island. He specializes in facial enhancement and, with his careful, meticulous attention to the finer details of the face, and has helped many individuals feel more confident about the way they look through both surgical and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation.
The first step in achieving your ideal look is to talk one-on-one with Dr. Andan. Contact us today or call 212-535-1470 to request your consultation.
Face Enhancement Options
- Face Lift: The most common facial surgery for men and women seeking to combat the more advanced signs of aging, a facelift can take years off of your appearance by restoring youthful contours to the face, alleviating sagging skin and, most importantly, making you look like a younger you.
- Fat Transfer: Volume loss in the face is a common symptom of age that can be addressed in a completely natural way using your own fat cells. Fat transfer can also enhance facial features.
- Eyelid Surgery: Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery can help you look younger by removing the excess skin on your eyelids. It may also improve your scope of vision.
- Brow Lift: A sagging brow can contribute to frown lines and an aged appearance. By raising the forehead, a brow lift gives the upper face a more refreshed appearance.
- Neck Lift: Sagging skin and tissue in the neck can be improved with a neck lift, which restores a sleeker and more toned neckline and jawline that won’t detract from your finer features.
- Chin Implants: A strong, defined chin can create a more balanced face and a more striking profile. Chin implants offer those lacking distinct definition of the chin and jawline a way to improve their facial contours.
- Lip Augmentation: Lip augmentation can be used to fill out lost volume in the lips for aging men and women, or can simply plump up lips that may be naturally thin or wrinkled.
- Earlobe Repair: Damaged or torn earlobes can be repaired with this simple procedure that heals the ears and restores them to a natural look.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty, or ear surgery, can help improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear whether it has been present since birth or the result of an injury.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty can help restore the facial balance and appearance of the nose that you desire with a natural look and, in many cases, can also help with certain breathing issues.
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal: Excess buccal fat in the cheeks can create a very “chipmunk-like” appearance and is often resistant to the effects of dieting and exercise. Buccal fat pad removal takes out the pad of fat between the facial muscles, providing slimmer facial features.
Every cosmetic surgery is performed in our AAAHC accredited operating facility, which meets or exceeds the national standards for patient health and safety.